Use less salt when preparing your food and instead let individuals use these herbs salts to add a personalized punch of flavor to any food you serve!
- 2 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 1 tsp rosemary (stem removed)
- 1 tsp finely grated lemon zest
- 1 tsp finely grated lime zest
- 2 tbsp kosher or sea salt*
- Finely chop or zest the parsley, rosemary, and zests. 2. Pour the salt over the herbs (on cutting board/mat). Continue to chop, until the salt is worked into the herbs, so you have a homogenous mixture. 3. Spread the salt over a dinner plate, and allow the salt to dry overnight, or until there is absolutely no moisture left. 4. Store the dried salt in a sealed container. It will keep for 3-6 months *Do not use iodized table salt in this recipe. Kosher and sea salts will give better flavor and match the texture of the chopped herbs.