Now you can wrap like a boss.
With the holidays upon us, we could all use a little DIY help. This easy bag is the perfect solution for hard to wrap items, gifts for a friend, teacher or boss.
- Scotch Tape
- Hole Punch
- Wrapping Paper
- Roll out wrapping paper and place the oddly-shaped item that you want to wrap on top of it. Make sure you use enough to cover the item. Cut your wrapping paper to size.
- Placing your paper face down on your table, fold the right and left sides until they meet in the middle and overlap partially. Tape the seam. You should have a flat tube of wrapping paper with two openings now. [Insert Photo]
- Fold the bottom of the wrapping paper up to create the bottom of the bag.[Insert Photo]
- Slide your finger in between the two pieces of wrapping paper to open it up and then, flatten out and fold the corners to create a diamond shape. [Insert Photo]
- Next, fold the top and bottom corners in toward the middle of the diamond. Tape in place.[Insert Photo]
- Open the bag and place your item in it. Fold the top of the bag over to the back side and use your hole punch to punch holes for ribbon of your choosing.[Insert Photo]
Wow! You’re done. Pretty easy right? You could literally use any wrapping paper you can find for any season of the year!